Here’s a new salad for a new year. Chopped salads are a fun departure from ordinary salads, and are so simple to make. Always add a side of high quality protein and fat for a perfect meal.
- 1 cup cabbage
- 1 carrot
- 1 green onion
- 1 Tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons sesame dressing
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken breast
- Chop the cabbage, carrot, onion and cilantro into very small pieces.
- Combine all chopped ingredients in bowl and add the almonds and toss with dressing.
- Top with chopped chicken breast.
- Enjoy this delicious salad! 🙂
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 276.5 calories, 7.5g fat, 468mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate, 7g fiber, and 26g protein.
Check out more fabulous recipes on http://brienshamp.com/recipes
Your friend & coach,
Try out the Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout for 21 days. You’ll see why we’re rated the best in the Bay Area! 21 Day Rapid Fat Loss Program Boot Camp Trial
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp