- Record your weight, body fat and circumference measurements. Please enter your body fat and weight each Monday and make sure you test in the mornings before workouts for best accuracy. Make sure you follow the protocol here: Protocol
- You can also record your results for burpee challenges (1 minutes, 2.5 minute and 5 minute challenges), a 1 mile run, 1 minute sit-up test, 1 minute push-up test, plank challenge and try the Cindy Fitness Test (20 minutes of pull-ups, push-ups and body weight) if you are advanced.
By entering your data, you and I can track your progress for your goal achievement.
Please add your goal weight and body fat, upload photos, input your body weight, body fat and measurements.
For those who want to lose weight and body fat, I would like for you to measure each Monday to keep you accountable and committed to your goals. Measuring on Monday mornings can help you make better choices on the weekends 🙂
Measurements can either be done at your boot camp location or you can do it at home. Let me know via email if you want to get measured at your boot camp location. If you would like to purchase an analyzer for your home go to Amazon here–> Omron. The key is to use the same measurement device each time you take your measurements.
- Drink 2 glasses of water prior to testing.
- Go to the bathroom and void as much as possible prior to testing.
- Avoid caffeine prior to testing.
- Avoid alcohol 24 hours prior to taking the test.
- Do not exercise within 4 hours prior to taking the test.
- It is important to weigh and measure yourself at the same time of day each time in order to get reliable and consistent results. It is best to test after waking before food intake.
- Females, do not test during menstrual cycle, it will not be accurate. The measurement will be affected by where you are in your cycle.
- Flying prior to testing will also throw off numbers.
- Another aspect that could aid the accuracy is if you place your scales on a flat service in a room with stable temperature. This will aid the validity of the results when taking the test.
What you measure you can change!
Your friend & coach,