Recipe credit goes to www.charliefoundation.org.
Servings: 2 cups
- 400 gm (about 1 can) coconut milk, full fat
- 60g (about 4 large ) egg yolks
- 20g (4 tsp) ghee
- 2g (1/2 tsp) pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. salt
- Pinch (0.1g) of xanthan gum (optional, but recommended)
- 10 drops liquid stevia, more or less will be needed depending on your taste.
- Add all the ingredients except the stevia to a small saucepan. Whisk to combine very well.
- On the stovetop, turn a burner to medium-low heat. Slowly heat the coconut milk mixture until it begins to steam and bubble. Stir the mixture constantly with a whisk. Adjust the heat to keep a constant simmer, but not a full boil.
- Continue to cook the pudding until it begins to thicken. This will take about 3-5 minutes. The pudding should coat the back of a spoon and leave a trail when wiped with your finger. It will be a thinner consistency than the final product.
- Add the liquid stevia and adjust for your taste. Stir very well.
- Pour the pudding into a glass bowl, cover and refrigerate until it is completely chilled. The pudding will thicken more as it cools.
- Stir the pudding before serving.
Nutrition Analysis: (for the entire recipe amount) 1078 Calories, 14.24 gm Protein, 107.92 gm Fat, 12.48 gm Carbohydrate.
Your friend & coach,