Credit for this awesome recipe goes to thesaffrongirl.com. This recipe was recommended by Wendy Garrish.
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground rosemary
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/3 cup flaxmeal
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
- In a bowl, beat with a hand mixer the eggs, olive oil, coconut milk, and rosemary until smooth.
- Add the flaxmeal, soda and sea salt and mix well.
- Add the coconut flour and mix well. By now, the mixture is rather dry.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Your friend & coach,