We all need more ideas for food options and for many… breakfast and snacks seem to be the most challenging.
Here are my typical options for breakfast:
- Smoothie. Recipe ideas here: Power Shakes
- Bulletproof Coffee with or without added whey protein
- Eggs, sauteed veggies in avocado oil, lentils, avocado or guacamole.
- Smoked salmon, avocado sauteed veggies in avocado oil
Below you will see a tasty way to get your protein…. a Chocolate Mint Protein Shake.
You can eat this for breakfast, a snack, lunch or dinner or whenever you have the urge to eat a bowl of ice cream. It’s just as sweet as a treat and delicious, while being filled with the protein that your body needs.
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 Tablespoon chopped dark chocolate
- 1 cup water
- 1 scoop high quality chocolate protein powder (undenatured whey or grass-fed beef)
- a few drops of organic peppermint flavoring (find next to vanilla extract at the store)
- fresh mint leaves to garnish (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender.
- Mix until smooth.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 198 calories, 6g fat, 80mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, and 20g protein
Check out more fabulous recipes on http://brienshamp.com/recipes
Your friend & coach,
Try out the Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout for 21 days. You’ll see why we’re rated the best in the Bay Area! 21 Day Rapid Fat Loss Program Boot Camp Trial
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp