Enjoy the taste of pumpkin in this quick, nutritious smoothie recipe. The problem with most smoothies is the sugar content, but this smoothie is low in sugar yet still high in flavor!
- 1 frozen banana (or half if you want to save on calories and carbs)
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 11/2 cups water
- 1 scoop quality vanilla protein powder. I recommend raw whey or grass-fed beef protein powder ( I sell both at the Harbor Studio).
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg and cloves
- Combine all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender and mix until smooth. Serve immediately.
Please let me know what you think of this recipe 🙂
Your friend & coach,