Who knew you could bake avocado? It makes a fun little boat for half of a scrambled egg. Enjoy for as a nutritious, on-the-go breakfast or snack.
- 1 organic avocado, halved with pit removed
- 1 organic, pastured egg
- sea salt, pepper, and your favorite seasoning – I used Fajita Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Flip each avocado side over and slice off enough of the rounded skin so that it can sit flat when the fleshy side is up.
- Place the avocados fleshy side up in a baking pan. Crack some salt into each hole.
- Whisk the egg in a bowl and pour into the avocado holes (divide in half).
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and the seasoning of your choice.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes, until the egg has fully set. Eat with a spoon and enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 176 calories, 15g fat, 35mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate, 8g fiber, and 6g protein
FeastPeace now delivers healthy, fresh organic meals to the Harbor Studio- Belmont Fit Body Boot Camp location. Order your food before 8 pm every Thursday to get delivery the following week.
Your friend & coach,