Servings: 24 truffles
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup melted coconut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pecan halves, finely chopped
- Pinch salt
- Melt the coconut butter for 30-60 seconds in the microwave. Mix the coconut butter with a knife until smooth, then measure. Combine with puree, coconut sugar, cocoa powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a mixing bowl
- Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes.
- Finely chop your pecans by hand with a knife, or by pulsing in a food processor. Transfer to a plate or a shallow bowl.
- When your truffle mixture has cooled for 30 minutes, form each ball by measuring one tablespoon of the mixture, and rolling in your hands. Then, roll that formed ball into your pecan mixture.
- Repeat until you’ve used up all the truffle mixture.