- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (just Mayo)
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil & thyme or other herbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix with your hands until combined.
- Shape into 8 meatballs and place on prepared pan about 1-inch apart.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until internal temp is 165F.
- Remove from the oven and serve. Enjoy!
Your friend & coach,