Check out this tasty treat by Diana Keuilian
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 leek
- 1 Tablespoon dried rosemary
- black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup Dairy-Free Cheese Spread
- 1 Pizza Dough crust (see below)
- Preheat the oven to 425 ̊F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel the sweet potato and thinly slice into half moons.
- Thinly slice the leek, discarding most of the green ends.
- Place the sweet potato and leek slices in a medium skillet in an inch of water.
- Bring the water to a boil and blanch until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Drain the water from the skillet.
- Sprinkle the rosemary, pepper, and olive oil over the cooked sweet potato and leek slices. Toss to evenly coat.
- Arrange a pre-baked pizza crust on your prepared baking sheet.
- Spread the Dairy-Free Cheese Spread evenly over the crust. Use your fingers!
- Arrange the sweet potato slices over the pizza.
- Top with the tender leeks.
- Sprinkle with extra pepper and dried rosemary.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: Calories: 208, Fat: 13g, Carbohydrates: 20g, Sodium: 129mg, Fiber: 4g, Protein: 5g
Your friend & coach,