This is a good recipe for my NEW 14 Day Detox Program!
By using flavorful ingredients, like roasted red bell peppers and white bean hummus, this soup tastes like you slaved over it all afternoon– but really takes less than 20 minutes to throw together. This recipe is a great way to fit some quinoa into your diet. Quinoa is a protein-packed seed that is considered a “super food”. It’s a complete protein, containing all 9 essential amino acids, and is gluten-free.
INGREDIENTS: (use organic ingredients):
- 1 cup roasted red bell peppers
- 3/4 cup white bean hummus
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- dash salt and pepper
- 2 Tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Take 1/4 cup of the roasted red peppers, slice into strips and set aside.
- Place the remaining red peppers in a blender along with the hummus and chicken stock. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a medium saucepan. Add the quinoa and chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and garnish with the slices of red pepper and chopped parsley
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 248 calories, 11g fat, 644mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, and 20g protein
For more recipes like this check out our recipe webpage. We are adding more recipes daily.
FeastPeace, our NEW organic meal delivery service to the Harbor Studio- Belmont Fit Body Boot Camp location has been outstanding. If you don’t want to make the time to cook or if you are confused on what makes a healthy meal give FeastPeace a try for just a week. You must order your meals at least 3 days in advance.
Your friend & coach,