Wholesome snacking can be just as quick, simple and convenient as junk food snacking. Really! All it takes is a little bit of forethought. Make a batch of these Turkey Snack Meatballs on the weekend to set you up for a week filled with smart, healthy snacking. And just like that you take another giant step towards that leaner, healthier, more energetic you. The best version of you.
Check out another great recipe by Diana Keuilian
- 1 lb ground turkey
- ½ cup yellow onion, diced
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, diced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh mint, minced
- 2 Tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1½ teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and lightly grease casserole pan with olive oil.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, shape into 20 meatballs and place in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through. Enjoy!
Nutrition Analysis: Calories: 50, Fat: 2 g, Carbohydrates: 3 g, Sugar: 1 g, Sodium: 116 mg, Fiber: 0 g, Protein: 5 g
Check out more fabulous recipes on http://brienshamp.com/recipes
Your friend & coach,
Try out the Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout for 21 days. You’ll see why we’re rated the best in the Bay Area! 21 Day Rapid Fat Loss Program Boot Camp Trial
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp