Ahi tuna is high in protein and low in fat, the perfect combination for building a lean, toned body. Add a side of roasted asparagus for a delicious healthy meal.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, minced
- dash of salt and pepper
- 4 (6oz) ahi tuna steaks
- In a large resealable plastic bag combine the first six ingredients; mix well.
- Add tuna to the marinade, cover and refrigerate for 1-1/2 hours, turning once. Drain and discard marinade. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the tuna in a glass pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Turn the steaks and bake for another 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals approx. 312 calories, 10g fat, .6g carbohydrate, .2g fiber, and 50g protein.
Your friend & coach,Brien