This dish is savory with the rich flavors of the Southwest. It’s the perfect dish to make if you’re in a boring grilled chicken breast rut.
- 4 oz light cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 (4 oz) can Hatch green chiles, roasted and chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 4 organic, boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- Tajin seasoning (blend of dehydrated lime, ground chile peppers and salt)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on low speed, combine the cream cheese, drained tomatoes, corn and chiles.
- Slice through the thick part of each chicken breast so that it opens like a book. Double wrap the chicken with plastic wrap and out it with a meat mallet (really good activity for stress relief!) until it’s 1/2 to 1/4 inches thick.
- Season one side of each chicken breast with salt and pepper, then flip it over and spread with 1/4 of the cream cheese filling. Roll each chicken breast up and place it seam side down in a baking dish. Rub a little olive oil over the top of the chicken then season with Tajin and salt and pepper.
- Cover and bake for 35 minutes. Remove the cover and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Thinly slice and then serve.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals approx: 242 calories, 7g fat, 549mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, and 34g protein.
Your friend & coach,
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp