Another easy recipe by Diana Keuilian:
- 8 fresh, red beets
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt and black pepper
- 6 sprigs of fresh thyme
- ¼ cup water
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Scrub the beets and remove the greens (save these beet greens to steam and season with sea salt and black pepper).
- In a casserole dish, toss the beets with the olive oil.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper and add the sprigs of thyme and ¼ cup water.
- Cover tightly with foil and roast in the oven for an hour or until tender.
- Remove from the oven and cool in the covered pan.
- Rub off the beet skins with paper towels. Serve and enjoy!
Try out our Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout totally FREE with unlimited sessions for 7 days!: 1 Week Boot Camp Trial Info
Your friend & coach,
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
*We now have express 35 minute sessions held every Monday and Wednesday at our main headquarters location, 603 Harbor Blvd., Belmont, CA 94002
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp