Check out this delicious recipe by Diana Keuilian
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups broth (chicken or vegetable)
- 1 (15-ounce) can lentils, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered then measured
- ½ cup parsley, chopped then measured
- 2 Tablespoons yellow onion, minced
- 2 English cucumbers, chopped small
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- In a medium pot combine the quinoa and broth and bring to a simmer over medium high heat. Cover and reduce to low heat.
- After 20 minutes remove the pot from heat and fluff the quinoa with a fork.
- In a large bowl, combine the quinoa, lentils, tomatoes, parsley, onion, cucumbers, olive oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill until serving and store in leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to four days. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: Calories: 197 Fat: 7 Carbohydrates: 23 Sugar: 2 Sodium: 288 Fiber: 4 Protein: 8
Your friend & coach,
Try out our Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout totally FREE with unlimited sessions for 7 days: 1 Week Boot Camp Trial Info
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp