Here is a real healthy choice and a delicious appetizer recipe for you. 🙂 For this recipe and more go to Real Healthy Recipes
Makes 12 Servings
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Dash of sweet paprika
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 6 slices of nitrate free bacon, cut in half lengthwise
- 12 fresh scallops
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet with coconut oil, set aside.
- Over very low heat, in a small saucepan, melt the coconut oil.
- Remove from heat, pour into a small bowl. Add the garlic, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Dip each scallop in the seasoned coconut oil, then wrap with bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the scallops are cooked through and the bacon is crisp.
Nutritional Analysis: each serving contains approximately Calories: 78 Fat: 5.0g Carbohydrates: 0g Sodium: 103g Fiber: 0g Protein: 6.0g
Check out more fabulous recipes on http://brienshamp.com/recipes
Your friend & coach,
Try out the Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout for 21 days. You’ll see why we’re rated the best in the Bay Area! 21 Day Rapid Fat Loss Program Boot Camp Trial
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp
DisclaimerCamp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp