Breakfast is arguably the most important meal of the day, but new research shows you don’t need to eat as soon as you wake up anymore. You can eat your “breakfast foods” like this egg muffin for lunch or dinner if you like. Breakfast is generally your first opportunity to influence how the rest of your eating for the day will go. If you choose to eat a sugar-fueled breakfast then chances are high that you’ll continue to make poor food choices for the rest of the day.
These Ham and Chive Egg Muffins are the perfect blend of protein, fiber and flavor to start your day off right. Make a big batch on the weekend to provide days of on-the-go breakfasts for your busy workweek. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
- 10 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast
- sprinkle of sea salt and black pepper
- 1 cup cooked ham, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh chives, minced
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 12-muffin tin pan with coconut oil.
- Whisk the eggs, cream, nutritional yeast, sea salt and black pepper in a large bowl.
- Add in the ham, chives and bell pepper.
- Divide the egg mixture equally between the 12 muffin tins.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-18 minutes, until set.
- Remove from the oven and cool before removing the egg muffins from muffin tins.
- Once fully cooled, store extras in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Enjoy! 🙂
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 89 calories, 6g fat, 2g carbohydrate, 0g sugar, 268mg sodium, 1g fiber, and 8g protein.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon!
Remember that I’m only a call at 650-654-4604 or email email@example.com away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients then call or email me now to set up your first strategy session, I’d love to help you achieve your best self ever!
FeastPeace, our NEW Organic meal delivery service has been outstanding. Meals are now available to go for those of you who would like to grab a quick bite to eat, lunch or dinner after sessions at the Harbor location.
If you don’t want to make the time to cook or if you are confused on what makes a healthy meal give FeastPeace a try for just a week. You can now order your meals 24 hours in advance.
For more information and to order >>> FeastPeace Organic Meal Delivery
Check out more fabulous recipes on http://brienshamp.com/recipes
Your friend & coach,
Try out the Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout for 21 days. You’ll see why we’re rated the best in the Bay Area! 21 Day Rapid Fat Loss Program Boot Camp Trial
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp