Carnitas Egg Muffins recipe courtesy of StupidEasyPaleo.com
- 1 small onion, minced
- ½ cup tomatoes, diced small
- 1 spoonful of bacon fat or fat of choice
- 1 cup cooked shredded pork carnitas or other shredded/ground meat
- 9 eggs
- 3 tablespoons full-fat coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Line a muffin tin with paper or silicone liners.
- In a skillet over medium heat, soften the onions in the bacon fat for about 5 minutes.
- When they are translucent, add the tomato and cook on medium until the tomatoes begin to soften.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the cooked shredded pork until combined.
- Combine the eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper and beat until combined.
- Now it’s time to build the muffins: put a large spoonful of onion/tomato/pork into each cup.
- Evenly distribute the filling to 12 muffin cups.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of smoked paprika.
- Pour the egg mixture into each cup until about ¾ of the cup is full.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until fully set.
- The cups will come out very puffed up and then fall a bit as they cool. Enjoy! 🙂
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients then call 650-654-4604 or email me now at email@example.com to set up your first strategy session. I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
FeastPeace, our NEW Organic meal delivery service has been outstanding. Meals are now available to go for those of you who would like to grab a quick bite to eat, lunch or dinner after sessions at the Harbor location.
If you don’t want to make the time to cook or if you are confused on what makes a healthy meal give FeastPeace a try for just a week. You can now order your meals 24 hours in advance.
For more information and to order >>> FeastPeace Organic Meal Delivery
Check out more fabulous recipes on http://brienshamp.com/recipes
Your friend & coach,
Try out the Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout for 21 days. You’ll see why we’re rated the best in the Bay Area! 21 Day Rapid Fat Loss Program Boot Camp Trial
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp