Do you want to send your kids away to learn how to become more aware of their health & fitness (while having fun)?Consider our Spartan Warrior Youth Summer Camp, which will begin Monday, July 10th (Monday – Friday), 9:30 am – 3:30 pm and every week thereafter. The location of our Spartan Warrior Youth Summer Camp will alternate between our San Mateo and Belmont locations every other week.
We are super excited to get our Bay Area kids more fit and healthy!
For more information and registration go to: NEW Spartan Warrior Youth Summer Camp
Here is a typical day at camp Spartan Warrior:
- 9:30 am: Check in. Hang out and chat about food, stress, water, sleep, technology, etc. till about 10 am- Group sharing.
- 10:00 am – 11:00 am: Outdoor activity: Local Movement Based Business like Rockin’ Jump or Park or Outside Obstacles at Belmont Location- Movement Based Games.
- 11:00 am – 11:45 am: Snack as needed + Focus of the day (breathing, hydration, sleep, food, posture, self-massage, stretching, awareness, strength work, core, etc.)
- 11:45 am – 12:30 pm: Workout/Games
- 12:30 pm – 1:15 pm: Lunch
- 1:15 pm – 2:00 pm: Focus of the day (breathing, hydration, sleep, food, posture, self-massage, stretching, awareness, strength work, core, etc.)
- 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm: Workout/Games
- 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm: Chill/Recover time: Stretch/Self -Massage/Meditation/etc.
Kids will write down their goals on day 1 and by the end of the camp they will have a game plan written to achieve their goals on a poster board. They will leave camp with a vision board of sorts to remind them of their health & fitness needs.
We will also be bringing in various experts to the camp to share different movement ideas such as self-defense, martial arts, etc.
I know it’s not your normal camp for kids, but I guarantee they will go home more educated and with better awareness. We will make it fun also!
For more information and registration go to:NEW Spartan Warrior Youth Summer Camp
Can you help me spread the word? I would be greatly appreciative!
Your friend & coach,
Try out the Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout for 21 days. You’ll see why we’re rated the best in the Bay Area! 21 Day Rapid Fat Loss Program Boot Camp Trial
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp