It doesn’t get healthier than this! If most of your meals contained the fiber and protein of this meal, then you’d be living life in the body of your dreams. It’s very possible – it’s just a matter of changing your eating habits. Enjoy!
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into ½ inch strips
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- ½ red bell pepper
- 4 Green Onions
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- dash of salt and pepper
- Place a large skillet over high heat. Add half of the olive oil.
- Once hot, add the garlic, ginger, chicken pieces and cashews. Cook for 4-5 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken mixture from the skillet and set aside on a clean plate.
- Add the remaining oil to the hot skillet. Add the bell peppers, onions and asparagus and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth to the skillet and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Return the chicken mixture to the skillet and combine with the veggies. Stir in the lemon juice, chia seeds and a dash of sea salt and black pepper. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 346 calories, 12g fat, 30g carbohydrate, 168mg sodium, 2g sugar, 4g fiber, and 22g protein.
Check out more fabulous recipes on http://brienshamp.com/recipes
Your friend & coach,
Try out the Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout for 21 days. You’ll see why we’re rated the best in the Bay Area! 21 Day Rapid Fat Loss Program Boot Camp Trial
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp