Credit to realfoodoutlaws.com
- 4 large zucchini or yellow squash (spiraled)
- 1/2 cup butter or ghee
- 2 shallots or 1 onion (chopped)
- 4-6 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 1/2 pounds clams (or a 50-count bag)
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup chopped Italian (flat leaf) parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- zest of one lemon
- Spiral the zucchini and set aside.
- Scrub the clams with cold water.
- In a large sauté pan, melt the butter or ghee.
- Add the shallots or onion and sauté until slightly softened.
- Add in the chopped garlic and stir until golden brown.
- Add in the clams, wine, 2 tablespoons of the parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Cover with a lid and simmer until all of the clams have opened. Take out opened clams as needed with a slotted spoon and set aside in a bowl.
- Once all clams have opened, remove them and add zucchini into the sauté pan.
- Cook until desired tenderness has been reached & season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the clams back in.
- Toss and add remaining parsley and grated lemon zest.
- Remove to a large serving bowl and eat immediately. Enjoy!! 🙂
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients then call 650-654-4604 or email me now at email@example.com to set up your first strategy session. I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
FeastPeace, our NEW Organic meal delivery service has been outstanding. Meals are now available to go for those of you who would like to grab a quick bite to eat, lunch or dinner after sessions at the Harbor location.
If you don’t want to make the time to cook or if you are confused on what makes a healthy meal give FeastPeace a try for just a week. You can now order your meals 24 hours in advance.
For more information and to order >>> FeastPeace Organic Meal Delivery
Check out more fabulous recipes on http://brienshamp.com/recipes
Your friend & coach,
Try out the Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout for 21 days. You’ll see why we’re rated the best in the Bay Area! 21 Day Rapid Fat Loss Program Boot Camp Trial
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp