Credit to AmbitiousKitchen.com
- 16 oz. raw almonds (about 3 1/4 cups)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 cup raisins
- optional: 1-2 teaspoons coconut oil, if necessary
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- On large baking sheet spread out almonds and roast in oven for 10-12 minutes until slightly brown. Be very careful not to burn the nuts! Cool for 10 minutes.
- Transfer almonds to the bowl of a food processor and process for 10-15 minutes, scraping down the sides as necessary (about every 2 minutes). At this point the almonds should start to clump together. Continue to process until you reach the desired consistency. I always process until my almond butter is liquid like. If after 20-25 minutes the almond butter is not creamy, add in a teaspoon or two of coconut oil. You can also do this if you want super creamy almond butter!
- Next add in vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Process again for 30 seconds. Taste and add more salt if necessary.
- Next add in raisins and pulse a few times to break up the raisins a bit.
- Transfer to Tupperware or mason jar and store at room temperature or in fridge. If you store at room temp, simply give the almond butter a stir before you use it. Enjoy! 🙂
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients then call 650-654-4604 or email me now at email@example.com to set up your first strategy session. I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
FeastPeace, our NEW Organic meal delivery service has been outstanding. Meals are now available to go for those of you who would like to grab a quick bite to eat, lunch or dinner after sessions at the Harbor location.
If you don’t want to make the time to cook or if you are confused on what makes a healthy meal give FeastPeace a try for just a week. You can now order your meals 24 hours in advance.
For more information and to order >>> FeastPeace Organic Meal Delivery
Check out more fabulous recipes on http://brienshamp.com/recipes
Your friend & coach,
Try out the Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout for 21 days. You’ll see why we’re rated the best in the Bay Area! 21 Day Rapid Fat Loss Program Boot Camp Trial
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp