We have the technology!!!If you want to lose weight & body fat throw away your scale! If you focus on the number on the scale, it will lead to endless frustration for the rest of your life!Check out my new Fit3D body scanning machine in action here.Benefits of Fit3D: *Body Fat Testing & Weight Scale: No more guessing where you are and what you have achieved. Values are comparable to a Dexa Scan, but Dexa is around $150 per scan at some locations. *3D Images and Measurements: Can use exact measurements to get clothes tailored and more. You no longer need to go to the mall 🙂 *Body Shape Rating: Gives you a wellness rating and identifies problem areas. *Posture Assessment: This assessment will bring you awareness of your structure and help identify postural issues related to pain and injuries. All this info in 40s! Pricing: o $50/Scan (Non-Members)o $45/Scan (Members)o $40/month with 3 month Commitment (Non-Members)o $30/month with 3 month Commitment (Members)***The first 50 to sign up for the 3 month Commitment will get a FREE SCAN so 4 scans for the price of 3!***Members Register here: https://shampbelmont.sites.zenplanner.com/membershipTemplate-view.cfm?membershipTemplateId=6A41140E-39CC-4488-96A6-DBB94132916FNon-Members: Resiter here: https://shampbelmont.sites.zenplanner.com/membershipTemplate-view.cfm?membershipTemplateId=EC214A73-C350-46A9-A34F-AC5C53E21E65I look forward to scanning you 🙂
Posted by Brien Shamp's Boot Camps, Personal Training, Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching on Thursday, September 14, 2017
There is no protocol to follow prior to testing, but there are some recommendations for more accurate results.
It doesn’t matter what time of day you test, but you will generally be a few pounds heavier as the day progresses.
- For consistency and trending, I recommend scanning at the same time if you are doing repeat scans.
- It is best to wear minimal clothing. If wearing clothes, tight clothes are a must. However, if clothes are too tight and pinching of your skin occurs it can create the appearance of greater volume and inaccurate measurement (this can happen for those with large breasts and overly tight sports bras).
- Baggie clothing will not work.
- You will be in an enclosed space, so you will have privacy.
- When you remove your clothing, place your clothes on the rack in the upper left part of the room. Items left below the scanner can interfere with the results.
- If you have long hair, please make sure you put it up.
- Make sure you look forward and stand as still as possible for scan.
Simple enough, right?
The scan only takes 35s!
After the scan you will receive your results within 5-10 minutes by email.
There is an explanation of the various measures including with your report.