Lot’s happening at Shamp’s Fit Body Boot Camps as usual. Please listen to my member video updates below:
- Next 6 Week Challenge Starts Monday, May 14th. Check out Bill’s 6 Week Transformation on the right!!! He lost 33 pounds and 7.8% body fat in only 6 weeks! Do you want a transformation like this? Contact me for an interview if you are up for the next challenge!
- Refer a friend to challenge and get $50- if they join you will get an additional $100.
- New Yoga Sessions Sundays @ 9 am at Harbor. RSVP on Zen Planner.
- Saturday, May 5th, Dr. Drew will start coaching the Saturday sessions in Burlingame. He will introduce the NEW Next Level Kettlebell Program at 9:05 am in place of the current FitRanX program (This is an intro to the coaching sessions he will be teaching in 3 weeks). New Saturday Schedule will begin on May 26th!
- Next Level Kettlebell Program Benefits:
*Level up your boot camp training foundation
*Gain even more strength and mobility
*Learn Complex Kettlebell lifts to maximize your physical performance
*Boost your power, functional strength, endurance, and movement skills
*Increase the benefits of all your training, even outside this session
This strength training group welcomes all participants who want to take their physical performance to the next level, but it is especially for those of you that are looking to get stronger and overall be more resilient.
If you’re looking for a fun, challenging, energetic, and supportive group to train with, these added Saturday sessions and Homework is for you.
The focus will be on mobility, strength, and flexibility to maximize results. The better you can move, the safer your lifting becomes. You will also spend less energy and effort getting into positions, so you can put that energy into the actual lift. This makes for more efficient work and longevity.
You will perform a variety of joint mobility exercises, bodyweight movement prep, and A LOT of kettlebell lifting for strength and flexibility. This is of course with a heavy focus on fundamental techniques for safe a efficient lifting. This course outline provides an environment for everyone to learn together, have fun, and move and improve with confidence.
The NEW Next Level Kettlebell Program will begin on May 26th (10- 11 am) at the Burlingame location.
For non-members the program will be $147/month.
Member Price: $97/month
For the next 2 weeks Dr. Drew’s sessions will be free, so come and meet Dr. Drew and get an intro to the new model. On Saturday May 19th Dr. Drew will not be available, so do your best to make it in the next two weekends.
Drew will also be able to work one on one with those in need of more assistance on Saturdays starting at 11 at the Burlingame location. He will also be able to see patients at the Belmont location based upon his availability.
To contact Dr. Drew Vercellino call/text him @ 4087-981-7303 send him an email here: email@example.com or search for Drew Vercellino on Facebook or Instagram.
Hi I’m Dr. Drew Vercellino. I stand for a world where people have the choice to achieve a higher quality of life, regardless of the limitations set on them by others.
I grew up in the heart of the silicon valley in Sunnyvale, CA. I always had an obsession with fitness and sports from a young age. I played sports throughout my youth and eventually found myself coaching pop-warner football at the age of 22. Not only did I take over the conditioning program there, I also started teaching strength and conditioning for a mixed martial arts gym where I was taking classes. Needless to say, I enjoy coaching and helping others get more out of their training.
After several years of training, I finally decided to get my personal training certification and RKC Kettlebell certification. I enjoyed training so much that I decided to switch my focus in college and went to San Jose State to study Kinesiology. I then quickly moved on to taking my education to the next level and attended Life Chiropractic College West to become a Chiropractor.
Throughout my 3.5 year program at Chiropractic College I continued coaching a strength and conditioning program for a club volleyball team in Mountain View with athletes ranging from 12-18 years of age. Since graduating in June 2015, I’ve been practicing Upper Cervical Chiropractic and teaching kettlebell classes and doing personal training to continue to help people achieve their health and fitness goals.
- FREE Online Keto Edge Summit starts next week>>> REGISTER HERE
- Word of the Week: Trust
- Current & Past 6 Week Challengers- Join Erin’s Free Meditation Session Tuesday, May 8th @ 7:45 pm at the Harbor location.
- Farewell to Travis
- 35 min sessions???
Please comment below.