This recipe is a wonderful option for a weekend breakfast – it’s healthy, delicious and ready in 20 minutes. These pancakes are gluten-free and are lower in carbs and sugar than pancakes made from a packaged mix. Serve with a side of eggs and fresh fruit.
Yield: 10 pancakes
- 1 mashed banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- coconut oil
- Combine the mashed banana, eggs, coconut sugar, vanilla and almond extracts in a food processor.
- Add the flour, soda and salt and mix well.
- Let the batter sit for 15 minutes.
- Preheat enough coconut oil on your griddle over medium heat to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Ladle pancake batter by 1/4 cup onto griddle.
- When bubbles form, flip the pancakes to cook other side.
- Serve with sliced banana and pure maple syrup. Enjoy!
Check out more fabulous recipes on http://brienshamp.com/recipes
Your friend & coach,
Try out the Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout for 21 days. You’ll see why we’re rated the best in the Bay Area! 21 Day Rapid Fat Loss Program Boot Camp Trial
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp