Ideally, warm-up prior with self massage and mobility exercises. See this post: How To Prepare For Workouts
- 30 Seconds in Heaven
- Sneaky Squats!
- The Sweater
- Hella High Heartrate
- Slim and Slender
- Tummy Toner 2.0
- Core Crusher!
- Down the Ladder!
- Dirty 30
- Bust’n a Move
- Sprinter’s Delight
- High Rep Fat Burner
- Time “Crunch”
- Can’t Catch a Breath
- Strong Today, Sore Tomorrow
- Tricep Toner
- Backside Builder
- [Wednesday Workout] Jump Around
- [Wednesday Workout] Glutes Galore
- [Wednesday Workout] Shoulder Shredder
- [Wednesday Workout] More Core!!
- [Wednesday Workout] Miracle Minute
- Fit Body Boot Camp: Upper Body Blaster
- Labor Day Challenge
- [Wednesday Workout] Jump Around!
- [Workout Wednesday] Bootyful Booty
- [Wednesday Workout] Fast Faster Fastest Workout
- [Wednesday Workout} Total Body Tune Up Workout
- Labour Day Challenge – For the Family
- 4th of July – Bodyweight Workout
- Bodyweight Travel Core – Cardio Workout
- Burlingame – Total Body Workout
- Bodyweight Group Core – Cardio Workout
- Thanksgiving Track Workout
- Burlingame – I Am a Priority Challenge
- Redwood – Crazy-8 Fat Loss Circuit
- Spartan Bodyweight Workout
- Cardio Exercises for a Flat Belly
- Burlingame – Bodyweight Challenge
- San Mateo – Core Body Workout
- Essential Bodyweight Exercise for Fat Loss
Please Follow Me On My Social Media Channels:
Your friend & coach,
P.S. Try out the Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout for 28 days. You’ll see why we’re rated the best in the Bay Area! NEW 28 Day “I AM A PRIORITY” Challenge!
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.