Is Boot Camp For You?
What exactly does “Boot Camp” mean anyways?
When you think of the word “Boot Camp” do images of a super fit trainer (possibly in military fatigues), blowing a whistle, yelling at his boot campers in pain appear?
This may be a typical military boot camp experience, but this is NOT what we do at Brien Shamp’s Fit Body Boot Camps.
Now that you know what we do not do, here’s what we do…
We are passionate about delivering award-winning fitness, cutting edge-nutrition and transformative life coaching to provide YOU with the results you deserve!
Over the last 27 years we have helped thousands of coaching clients lose over 200,000 Pounds of Fat and in the process, reduce much of their physical and emotional pain.
Coach Brien worked as a personal trainer for 18 years from 1991-2009, prior to creating the Group Personal Training Boot Camp Program in 2010.
Brien created the Group Personal Training Boot Camp Program to replicate the structured, personal training experience, make training with an expert coach more affordable and to help even more people look and feel their best.
Unexpected surprises of the group program have been greater fitness enjoyment, improved exercise consistency, and even better and faster weight loss & fat loss.
These results are the side effect of a supportive community of like-minded people (YOUR NEW FITNESS FAMILY), which can’t be replicated in a one on one personal training environment.
See our success stories here: Client Success
We have 4 locations where you are led by a coach who knows what they are doing.
Our focus is on “how” you do the movements, not just getting a workout.
We have 3 goals for our boot camp coaching staff:
- Form First
- Motivate Those Who Can Do More To Do More
- Client Experience
We want to make your time with us the best part of your day, every day!
Brien has a degree in Biomechanics from UC Davis and 27 years experience helping thousands of people all over the world move better and reduce pain.
The coaching staff is well trained to modify and adapt all movements for beginners, various fitness levels and for those with injuries.
Our trainers are experienced at working with a variety of different people, so you will do great!
We generally don’t attract those that are already in shape, but we get our clients into shape safely and fast!
Our workouts are safe, quick, effective, and they’re designed to give you the Afterburn Effect. Most important, you will learn how to move efficiently in and out of the “gym.”
Side note, exercise is also only one small part of our fat loss system.
Our Group Personal Training Boot Camp Program Includes:
- 129 group sessions per week and growing. You can attend unlimited sessions at any location. See schedule HERE
- Structured 30 minute sessions at 4 convenient boot camp locations (Belmont, Burlingame/San Mateo and San Carlos).
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday workouts are designed to put you into the coveted “Afterburn” which is a state of having an elevated metabolism for well over 24 hours after your workout (the Afterburn is the real reason you’ll burn maximum fat).
- Tuesday & Thursdays are core, cardio recovery days and Saturdays are bonus days.
- Meal plans and strategies to make the food part of the equation easier.
- Free personal nutrition & life coaching session and more as needed to support you.
- Ongoing online group nutrition & lifestyle coaching support.
- Weekly body fat testing. One Free Fit3D Body Scan upon sign-up.
- Basically you’ll follow the program, and you’ll see that with a specific goal, structure, coaching and community it’s not that hard to look and feel your best!
For more information and to get started on any of our programs simply fill out the email form below, email us directly at email@example.com or call us at 650-654-4604. You will receive an email soon after to setup an appointment to discuss your needs and goals.
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only group personal training program that's fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you'll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
If you have questions or are looking for general information on our programs and services offered, complete the contact form below. Please provide as much information as possible in your message. If you would like a call back include your name, telephone number and the best times to reach you. We look forward to helping you complete your own transformation!