Brien Shamp’s Fit Body Boot Camps, Personal Training & Nutrition specializes in two main areas of fitness:
All of the individual programs offered are designed to support each client to achieve their goals; lose weight & body fat, reduce stress, reduce and manage pain, balance hormones, improve sleep, get fit and much, much more. Anyone can lose weight; however, research shows that it’s most likely going to come back. Brien Shamp’s Weight Loss Program is not a diet and not based upon the latest marketing push. Brien Shamp’s Weight Loss Program is like a course on lifestyle, movement and nutrition. It is a program that will show you how to keep the weight off by enhancing your knowledge about the food you need to fuel your body and about the lifestyle needed for success. Using Brien’s extremely successful techniques, these programs guide you toward a weight and body composition that is both physically and mentally healthy, and provides education on long-term weight and fitness management.
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
1 Week FREE Boot Camp Trial
This program includes:
- 1 week (7 days) of unlimited boot camp metabolic (fat burning) sessions
- Free 30-minute individualized fitness & nutrition coaching & goal planning telephone session
- Free body fat testing and measurements at your first session
- Free Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching Webinar held on Tuesday during your free trial week
- Free *results proven* ULTIMATE RESET Program designed to RESET your metabolism
- Free access to my Facebook Online Coaching Group
- 10% off on supplements and meal replacements that I sell
- 4 convenient boot camp locations for you to choose from in Belmont, Burlingame, and San Carlos
Brien Shamp’s Comprehensive Evaluation is unique to each client, but in general, this session will delve into your training history, medical history, nutritional intake, lifestyle and goals. Your training commitment will also be questioned in order to develop a realistic weekly exercise program. A thorough assessment of your posture, flexibility, mobility, breathing, strength, endurance, power, gait, balance, stability, body composition, movement analysis and agility may be done to serve as a baseline and to develop a unique, safe and effective program for you.
I am available for you if you have questions on any of these programs that I offer, just send me a message! Your friend in health,
PS: Join me on Facebook (click here) for answers to all your health, fitness, and nutrition questions.