My sister-in-law Susan gave me this 21 Day Detox Program-friendly recipe and said it was amazing. “The flavors are delicious and the whole house smelled delish!”
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground allspice
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground red pepper
- 1 lb pork tenderloin (trimmed)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine first 9 ingredients; rub over pork. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a medium ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pork to pan; cook 4 minutes, browning on all sides.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until a thermometer registers 155° (slightly pink), turning after 7 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes. Cut pork crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.