- We have four-30 minute group exercise classes called “30 Minutes To Success.” These classes have been created due to the common statement, “I don’t have enough time to exercise.” Well, now you do and I guarantee there is 30 minutes in your day you can spend on yourself. I also guarantee you will be more efficient when you look and feel your best.
- New Hatha Yoga Classes with Ranya on Tuesdays & Thursdays starting January 8th @ 6pm. Yoga has been proven to decrease stress, pain and improve flexibility and we are very excited to have Ranya with us.
- We have developed a new website with a tremendous amount of educational content: videos, research articles, case studies, testimonials, on-line personal training option, membership forums, extensive exercise database, interviews with wellness practitioners in various areas and more. We believe that knowledge allows better choices and with the right choices achieving your goals is effortless.
- We now have televisions in our cardio room so you can be entertained while getting your cardio in.
- You now have access to our management system for our facility in San Carlos. By giving you 24/7 access to our in-house system over the internet, you can now easily:
- request appointments with our personal trainers, therapists, etc.
- reserve your seat in upcoming educational and nutrition seminars
- signup for any of our group exercise classes
- purchase some of our products
- join our gym or participate in any of our promotional programs like the
â€œ90 Day Optimal Fitness Lifestyle Challenge‘œ
We made it easier to get going on a membership with our new “Basic Gym Membership.” Our New Year’s Promotion is just $49 to start and $49/month. This gym membership includes one personal training session, two group training sessions (Introduction to Nutrition, Strength Training, Cardio-Vascular Training, Self Massage & Stretching), group exercise classes and access to the center any time you want!
Can you think of any friends and family members who need to improve their lifestyle and are stuck? Do you know anyone that wants to lose weight, reduce stress and decrease pain? If so, please send us their contact information so we can give them a free week pass and personal training session with unlimited group classes. If they sign up for a membership you will receive $100 in OFLC credit for any of our services.
Thank you for your business in 2008. We look forward to helping you reach your goals in 2009. We are always looking to improve and need your feedback. Let us know what you want.