How About A New Recipe For Some Greens In Your Diet?
Source: Whole Foods Market-Modified by Brien Shamp
- Sea salt to taste
- 2 bunches collard greens, kale or mustard greens (about 1 pound total), stemmed and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add greens and cook for 2 minutes; drain well and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook, stirring often, until soft and translucent, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add reserved greens, coconut milk and lemon juice, stir well and simmer until tender, 5 to 7 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Serves 2 to 4