Check out this great raw chocolate truffle recipe from Carig Ballantyne:
- 1 cup Raw Walnuts/Almonds
- 3-4 Tbl. Raw Cacao/Cocoa powder (will say on the package itâ€™s raw)
- Â½ cup Dates or 4 Tbl. raw honey or raw Agave nectar to taste
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon or a dash to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- 1 Tbl. Raw Coconut Oil
Blend all ingredients in food processor until almost smooth.
You may need to modify ingredients a bit to get the taste you like.
You can roll into balls and have as treats or crumble over fresh cut fruit.