SF Bay Area Fit Body Boot Camp Workout of the Day (11/22/10 ) Repeat of 05/03/2010
Total Body Workout
Pre-Workout Core Training:
- 4 Point Tuck with Opposite Arm & Leg: 5x10s Hold x 2 Sets
- Plank with Triceps Extension: 60s x 2 Sets
Workout: Perform the exercises below in circuit for 1 min for 2-3 sets
- Prisoner Split Squats (30s each side)
- TRX Rows with Rotation
- Prisoner Squats
- Triceps Ext. with Beam *Just drop elbows on this exercise * Not a press for the chest
- Reverse Wood Chops with Plate (30s each side)
- Leg Curls with Ball
*After each exercise above perform the following cardio movement for 1 minute:
- Jumping Jacks
- Mountain Climbers
- Front-Back Jumping Jacks
- High Knee Runs
- In-In-Out-Out Footwork Drill
- Forward-Forward-Back-Back Footwork Drill
For the first exercise everyone will do jumping jacks as the cardio exercise. For the second exercise everyone will do mountain climbers as the cardio exercise, etc.
Please add your comments below on the workout.
In Fitness & Health,
SF Bay Area Fit Body Boot Camp
P.S. Remember Every Saturday @ 7 am-FREE Community SF Bay Area Fit Body Boot Camp *We would like to see a big crowd to get the bay area fit. Please tell a friend.