Here’s a recipe that allows you to indulge in something sweet, cold and creamy without the sugar rush. Organic Strauss Yogurt is packed with protein, good quality fat and “the good” bacteria (probiotics) which makes this delicious snack even more beneficial. Feel free to add Stevia In The Raw to increase the sweetness as described below.
Here’s what you need…
- 20 organic strawberries
- 2 cups whole fat plain Strauss yogurt
- optional *Stevia to taste
- optional *cinnamon
- Wash and hull the strawberries. Mix in a blender until smooth.
- Add yogurt (and Cinnamon & Stevia In The Raw, if using) and blend well.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and run until yogurt is frozen and creamy.