Here’s a pasta salad recipe that you can indulge in while still getting flat abs!
The secret is to use a vegetable peeler to turn zucchini into long pasta-like strands.
This recipe is filled with fiber and is the perfect side to a lean chicken breast.
Here’s what you need (choose organic ingredients):
- 3 zucchini
- 1/2 cup organic cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- dash of sea salt and pepper
- Trim the zucchini ends. Peel down the length of each zucchini until you reach the seeded center, creating long, noodle strands.
- Place the noodles in a medium bowl, add the quartered cherry tomatoes.
- In a small bowl combine the oil, garlic, lemon juice, dried basil, salt and pepper. Pour over the noodles and mix to combine.
- Chill for at least 20 minutes in the fridge.
- *Optional, garnish with drops of balsamic vinegar glaze before serving.
Nutritional Analysis: 92 calories, 7g fat, 68mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, and 2g protein
For more recipes like this check out our recipe area here: Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help me reach my goal of 10,000 subscribers to expose and engage 20% of the world’s population to a healthy and fit lifestyle by the year 2020 >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp