- Join Beatrice Schultz, CFP® and Mark Guthrie from Westface College Planning in a presentation “How To Pay for College: Truths, Myths & Winning Strategies.” College can cost thousands more than it should. Learn how to avoid overpaying! This presentation will be at the Belmont Studio on Tuesday, November 18th from 7:15 to 8:30 pm. For more information and to sign up: College
- Thursday, November 20th our prices here at Shamp’s Boot Camps are going up $20/month (This only affects new clients who come on board, and not current members. Current members- you are locked in at the discount rate that you’re currently paying as long as you don’t cancel your membership).
- If you have been waiting for the right time to join, I want to give you the opportunity to come in, and try us out for FREE. If you decide to stay on board you can be a VIP and lock in our current low program prices for as long as you stay on board. If you reply to this email before Thursday, November 20th, I’ll give you one week of unlimited workout sessions and a rapid fat loss nutrition guide for FREE just for trying us out (NEW CLIENTS ONLY ). For the program schedule & locations go here: Shamp’s Boot Camps *5:15 pm in Belmont is SOLD OUT to New Clients
- If you are feeling stressed and you want more out of life consider the tele-course: “The Winter Completion and Creation Series ~ A Four Week Guide to Designing a Life that Shines” by Jamie Myers of Shine Life Design starting November 24th. I will be the Bonus Call in her program.
- Are you looking for a great-tasting, high-quality, FOOD-based snack bar? I highly recommend Dale’s Raw Protein Bars. Take advantage of their BOGO Sale: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE SALE until November 30th @ 9 PST. I only recommend the protein bars: Mint Chip, Pumpkin, Carrot Cake, Blueberry Macadamia and Vanilla Cashew.
- I hope to see you on Thanksgiving for our Holiday Boot Camp workout at the Carlmont High School track in Belmont. There will be session @ 8 & 9 am. Please invite your friends and family to join. This will be a free workout for the community.
- Join the NEW Online Group Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching Program every Thursday @ 11:30 am PST. Our guest speaker this week will be Dr. Chris Colgin.
Dr. Christopher M. Colgin has been a health practitioner in San Mateo County the past 17 years. His Wellness Center in San Mateo, CA focuses on offering their members All Natural Doctor Supervised Weight Loss Programs, and curriculum based programs in Functional Nutrition as well as Functional Wellness. Dr. Chris will be talking about the epidemic of low thyroid symptoms when your doctor says your lab tests are normal.
I hope to have you on the call! Each call is recorded if you can’t listen live. This program is for those who desire weight loss, fat loss, stress reduction, sleep improvement and an overall improvement in health & vitality.
Local non-members and out of town subscribers can join the program and take advantage of our 50% OFF Promotion (for the first 15 people only). For more go to–> 50% OFF Promotion
- The Trail Run & Hike Group will meet Saturday, November 29th at 7:30 am at Waterdog Lake-intersection of Lake and Lyall in Belmont. Please invite your friends and family for this free community workout. We will do between 4-5 miles. You can do more or less, walk, jog or sprint 🙂 For the weekly trail schedule and directions go here: Trail Schedule
- The New Mobile APP is now working as it should to schedule sessions for the Boot Camp Program. Please download: Android or Apple
In this newsletter, you will see an article called “9 New Rules of Lean Eating” and a Tropical Salad with Teriyaki Chicken recipe below.
See my latest articles here: www.BrienShamp.com
Have a great week!