- Thanksgiving week modified Boot Camp schedule here: Hours
- If you are feeling stressed and you want more out of life consider the tele-course: “The Winter Completion and Creation Series ~ A Four Week Guide to Designing a Life that Shines” by Jamie Myers of Shine Life Design starting November 24th. I will be the Bonus Call in her program.
- I hope to see you on Thanksgiving for our Holiday Boot Camp workout at the Carlmont High School track in Belmont. There will be session @ 8 & 9 am. Please invite your friends and family to join. This will be a FREE workout for the community. Please register online: Turkey Workout
- Are you looking for a great-tasting, high-quality, FOOD-based snack bar? I highly recommend Dale’s Raw Protein Bars. Take advantage of their BOGO Sale: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE SALE until November 30th @ 9 PST. I only recommend the protein bars: Mint Chip, Pumpkin, Carrot Cake, Blueberry Macadamia and Vanilla Cashew.
- This week the NEW Online Group Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching Program will be Wednesday @ 11:30 am PST. No guest speaker this week. You are stuck with me. We are going to talk about strategies to stay healthy and fit for the holidays.
I hope to have you on the call! Each call is recorded if you can’t listen live. This program is for those who desire weight loss, fat loss, stress reduction, sleep improvement and an overall improvement in health & vitality.
Local non-members and out of town subscribers can join the program and take advantage of our 50% OFF Promotion (for the first 15 people only). For more go to–> 50% OFF Promotion
- I am excited to share a new on-line training program that can assist you with the tools and support you need to take care of you: Online Certified Wellness Advocate Program The program teaches you to take responsibility for yourself first so you can be a good role model for others.
Classes start Monday, December 2nd. *Use “BRIEN” as Coupon Code and get $100 off (Discount ends December 1st at midnight PST)
- The Trail Run & Hike Group will meet Saturday, November 29th at 7:30 am at Waterdog Lake-intersection of Lake and Lyall in Belmont. Please invite your friends and family for this free community workout. We will do between 4-5 miles. You can do more or less, walk, jog or sprint 🙂 For the weekly trail schedule and directions go here: Trail Schedule
- The New Mobile APP is now working as it should to schedule sessions for the Boot Camp Program. Please download: Android or Apple
Have a great week!