Happy Cyber Monday!
- Tis the season of sales. On Black Friday I decided to only send my members of the boot camp my special Black Friday sale. Since this went over so well with my members, I thought I’d extend my “Black Friday” offer to everyone on my subscriber list. In a few hours, you will receive the extended “Black Friday- Cyber Monday” Sale. Stay tuned.
- I am excited to share a new on-line training program that can assist you with the tools and support you need to take care of you: Online Certified Wellness Advocate Program The program teaches you to take responsibility for yourself first so you can be a good role model for others. The course is approved for CE’s for the following: Personal trainers, Social Workers, Psychologists, Nurses and Counselors.
Classes start Tuesday, December 2nd. *Use “BRIEN” as Coupon Code and get $100 off (Discount ends December 1st at midnight PST)
- Join us Thursday @ 11:30 am PST for the NEW Online Group Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching Program. Our guest speaker this week will be Dr. Alex Trevisan. We are going to talk about weight gain/difficulties with weight loss: HPA axis stress, dietary challenges, need for proper exercise, stress/state management and some simple home monitoring solutions. Dr. Alex is often my go to whenever I am suffering.
I hope to have you on the call! Each call is recorded if you can’t listen live. This program is for those who desire weight loss, fat loss, stress reduction, sleep improvement and an overall improvement in health & vitality.
Local non-members and out of town subscribers can join the program and take advantage of our 50% OFF Promotion (for the first 15 people only). For more go to–> 50% OFF Promotion
- The Trail Running Group will meet Saturday, December 6th at 7:30 am at Pulgas Ridge Open Space Preserve Trail. Please invite your friends and family for this free community workout. We will do between 4-5 miles. You can do more or less, walk, jog or sprint 🙂 For the weekly trail schedule and directions go here: Trail Schedule
- The New Mobile APP is now working as it should to schedule sessions for the Boot Camp Program. Please download: Android or Apple
- San Carlos School District (SCSD) includes about 250 students from East Palo Alto; Arundel Elementary has about 25 students from this Tinsley program. Many of these students come from difficult circumstances where food is scarce at any time of the day, but the problem of hunger is made worse in the morning due to the early morning bus schedule. As a result, students come to school hungry and don’t have access to food until lunch time, when the National School Lunch Program kicks in, but by then they have lost 4-5 hours of valuable learning time.
The PTA at Arundel would like to be able to offer quick, healthy breakfast items to students as they disembark the bus in the morning. However, feeding 25 students every day of the week is very expensive (approximately $125/week for the next 24 weeks = $3,000). Donations would go toward purchasing food for volunteers to distribute.
If you would like to help these kids get a healthy breakfast, please write a check directly to Arundel Elementary PTA with Healthy Breakfast as the memo. You can send checks to 1200 Industrial Road, San Carlos 94070.
See my latest articles here: www.BrienShamp.com
Have a great week!