This chicken and veggie dish is light and delicious. Yogurt and curry flavors blend for an enjoyable new chicken experience. Enjoy it as a tasty lunch or a protein packed dinner.
- 5 oz boneless raw chicken breast, diced
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 4 teaspoons arrowroot starch
- 5 cups raw mushrooms, sliced
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups China peas
- 1 cup organic plain whole fat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- Put 2 teaspoons olive oil and the diced chicken in a non-stick pan. Cook chicken until browned.
- Add chicken broth, yogurt, curry powder and arrowroot starch — stir constantly.
- Heat until thick sauce forms, and then simmer for 5 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking put 2 teaspoons olive oil, mushrooms, bell peppers, and china peas in another non-stick pan. Cook until the vegetables are tender.
- Place an equal amount of vegetable on 2 plates and top with equal amounts of chicken.
Your friend & coach,