Here’s your grocery shopping cheat-sheet. Take this with you as a reminder of what to buy and what not to buy.
Don’t buy food items that:
- Are filled with sugar or high fructose corn syrup.
- Are highly processed and contain unidentifiable ingredients.
- Are genetically altered (just about everything that has a label).
- Whole, organic, fresh fruits and vegetables.
- High quality fats: grass-fed butter, ghee, avocado oil, seeds, nuts, avocados, guacamole, olives & olive oil, coconut based foods, wild fish
- Grass-fed beef, pastured eggs & pastured animals, legumes if you are a vegetarian or vegan
- Fermented foods: miso soup, kombucha, organic whole fat yogurt (dairy) or coconut, sauerkraut
- Grain-free flours: almond and coconut flour to make healthy treats as desired
Your friend & coach,