- 6 boneless, skinless, chicken thighs, trimmed of any excess fat
- ½ cup of soy sauce
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. of rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp. of lime juice
- 1 tsp. of grated ginger
- 1 tsp. of garlic powder
- 1 tsp. of toasted sesame oil
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl (chicken in last).
- Coat the chicken well in the marinade and cover. Place in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and place on a hot grill or grill pan.
- Cook the chicken for about six minutes on one side and then flip and cook about ten minutes on the other side.
- Allow the chicken to rest for about 5-10 minutes before eating.
Your friend & coach,