Before we get to the recipe, there are still a few hours left to help San Mateo County families in need for the holidays>>> CLICK TO HELP HERE
These families have been affected by domestic violence and could use our help. $300 will provide a family a great gift, but whatever you can do would be great.
Godfathers in Belmont will give 5 more people a $100 food credit at their restaurant if you donate $300 or more. Please let me know if you do the donation so I can tell Godfathers.
Christmas is almost here but I am still thinking pumpkin. This sounds so good…
• 1 cup pumpkin puree
• 1/3 cup melted coconut butter
• 1/4 cup coconut sugar
• 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
• 1 cup pecan halves, finely chopped
• Pinch sea salt
1. Melt the coconut butter for 30-60 seconds in the microwave. Mix the coconut butter with a knife until smooth, then measure. Combine with puree, coconut sugar, cocoa powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a mixing bowl
2. Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes.
3. Finely chop your pecans by hand with a knife, or by pulsing in a food processor. Transfer to a plate or a shallow bowl.
4. When your truffle mixture has cooled for 30 minutes, form each ball by measuring one tablespoon of the mixture, and rolling in your hands. Then, roll that formed ball into your pecan mixture.
5. Repeat until you’ve used up all the truffle mixture.
6. Enjoy! (makes 24 truffles)
For more recipes like this check out our recipe area here: Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
FeastPeace, our NEW Organic meal delivery service to the Harbor Studio- Belmont Fit Body Boot Camp location has been outstanding. If you don’t want to make the time to cook or if you are confused on what makes a healthy meal give FeastPeace a try for just a week. You must order your meals at least 3 days in advance.
Your friend & coach,