Here’s what you need:
- 2 organic, free range chicken breasts
- 1 (28oz) can diced, fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 (4oz) can green chiles, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 head cauliflower, shredded
- 32 oz organic, free range chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- dash of sea salt and pepper
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 avocados
- Tajin seasoning for garnish
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the cilantro, avocado and tajin, in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the slow cooker. Shred with a fork and then return to the slow cooker.
- Garnish each bowl with a sprinkle of cilantro, a few slices of avocado and a dash of tajin. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 178 calories, 11g fat, 414mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate, 6g fiber, and 25g protein.
Motivate your friends, family and co-workers! Use the “refer a friend” link below to forward this newsletter and subscribe your friends.