Please see the latest Boot Camp Schedule at the bottom of this post, or check out the live online schedule here: https://brienshamp.com/boot-camp-schedule/
- Saturday, January 23rd will be the last Foundation Session. I thought this would be a great orientation session for new clients, but many new clients have not attended, so no need to continue. Instead I will do a short video soon to help new clients speed up the learning process of our program. This Saturday I will go over battle ropes, rope flex, trx and anchor point training straps and bands. This will be a workout/education session. I plan on doing a Saturday session like this once a month. If you have suggestions, let me know.
- For those of you that come to the Belmont Boot Camp at the Harbor Studio, I encourage you to use a Polar heart rate monitor ($60). Purchase your H7 Polar sensors here: Amazon. After you purchase please register for a Polar account here>> https://flow.polar.com/register *When you get a chance also download the free apps for your phone: Polar Beat & Polar Flow. Polar Flow is what we are using for the group program. After you come to a class and when the coach hits end, your data from the session will be available to view for you online in your Polar Flow account. The Polar Beat App allows you to view your HR, calories, steps, etc when you are outside of class whenever you have the strap on. If you are interested you can also get a Polar Loop 2 or A300 watch from me to sync with the sensor. After you get your sensor, try it on so it is snug, put water on the inside of the band where it touches your skin and sync it with the Polar Beat app. When you come to class, have your sensor on and we will enter you into the iPad to be on the screen. You can also use this in other locations, but we don’t have the display there. However, the Polar Beat will work great.
- Weekly Coaching Webinars/Calls (30 min) will continue this week: Tuesday @ noon and Wednesday @ 6:30 pm. The purpose of these calls is to assist you with your questions and to focus on the nutrition & lifestyle side of the equation (the important stuff). Each week we will also have a different topic. This Tuesday I will again focus on the Holiday Belly Burn Program and review the new 14 Day Detox. Please join us by registering below:
- Meeting Wall for Computer Access: https://www.startmeeting.com/wall/574-348-040
- US Toll Free Number: (701) 801-1220
- Meeting ID: 574-348-040
- Join our Saturday Trail Running Sessions @ 7:30 am: Trail Group. Next Saturday will meet at Pulgas Ridge.
- If you plan to lose fat, weight and have an outstanding transformation, please register for the 2016 “I am a Priority” Transformation Challenge. Registration will be until Jan 22nd. For more information and to register: https://brienshamp.com/programs/transformation-challenge/ Only $35 for current members and those on trials for a chance to win up to $1000 to achieve your 2016 goals. I recommend all those wanting to lose body fat and weight join the challenge to have an added deadline for your goal achievement. We all do better with a deadline. The deadline for this challenge will be April 6th. 2015 Holiday Transformation Challenge Finalists and Winners will be announced this week.
Call Instructions: At the scheduled date and time of the meeting, dial into the conference line. When prompted, enter the meeting ID, followed by the pound key. To join the online meeting, click on the meeting link listed above, then press “Join”. On the next page, complete your name and email address, then press “Submit”. The system will guide you through the process of downloading the meeting dashboard to participate in the online meeting.
Have a great week! Your friend & coach,