Phase 1: Warm-Up: Perform 3 minutes of diaphragmatic breathing while lying supine: Diaphragmatic Breathing video
Lie on back and initiate breathing with belly–>rib cage and then chest, instead of initiating with chest. Breathe in and out of nose for approximately 15s each breath (5s inhale–> 5s hold–> 5s exhale). Emphasize that campers do this upon rising and going to sleep and if they want an amazing shift in their state at any time, while breathing think about 3 things they are grateful for.
Phase 2: Floor Stretches (5 min) *Work on forearm/wrist mobility
Phase 3: Review workout below and assign groups of 4 per for each of the exercise pairs below.
*Set Gym Boss or Interval App to: 40s work time, 20s rest, 4 sets
Alternate the following core-cardio exercises two at a time for 4 rounds. 40s intervals with 20s rest. It will take 15-20s to transition the TRX movements. Tell the group to keep their feet moving while they wait for the TRX. Don’t wait any longer than 20s as most people can’t go more than 20s on the TRX anyways J
- Battle Ropes: Double Wave & Alt. Waves (20s each) 2B’s *Hinge from hips *Lift collar bones 1″
- Battle Ropes: T & Biceps Curls (20s each) *2B’s *Hinge from hips *Lift collar bones 1″
- TRX Pike *3B’s *Shoulders Back & Down *Modify with Hold *Lift collar bones 1″
- TRX Leg Curls *3B’s *Keep hips up *If more than 24 people use Swiss Ball
- MB Wall Sit Up Toss * Wide feet * 3B’s *Throw ball from chest to make easier for those with shoulder injuries *Tongue on roof
- MB Wall Trunk Rotation- Face the wall (20s each side) *3B’s *Move from core *Lift collar bones 1″
- Ring-In-In-Out-Out (20s leading with each foot) *Relax heels
- Ring-Fwd-Fwd- Back–Back (20s leading with each foot) *Relax heels
- Swiss Ball Russian Twists *Hips up *3B’s *Rotate from core *Lift collar bones 1″
- Swiss Ball Oblique Crunches *3B’s *Look at abdomen *Tongue on roof of mouth *Move from core
- Jump Rope: Side to Side Jumps *Relax heels
- Jump Rope: Out-In Pattern (like jumping jack) *Relax heels
Try out our Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout totally FREE with unlimited sessions for 7 days!: 1 Week Boot Camp Trial Info
Your friend & coach,
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
*We now have express 35 minute sessions held every Monday and Wednesday at our main headquarters location, 603 Harbor Blvd., Belmont, CA 94002
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp