Your doctor feels like a broken record.
That’s right—he’s sick and tired of telling you how important exercise is to your health because YOU DON’T LISTEN.
He’s sick of explaining how so many of your health problems will improve or even disappear as the result of a consistent exercise program.
He’s tired of tallying your controllable risk factors that include physical inactivity and obesity.
So why does he continue to give you the same lecture?
Because he’s seen exercise change lives.
He’s even seen exercise save lives.
1. Feel Great: The first thing that patients tell their doctor after starting an exercise program is how much better they feel. People don’t realize how bad they feel. They get used to feeling bad. Then when they start exercising they feel so much better.
Your energy levels boost and you feel great.
2. Pain Be Gone: Next patients notice a reduction in aches and pains. Chronic muscle and joint pain that they’ve lived with for years begins to fade. For some, joint replacement surgery is postponed. For others, arthritis pain is reduced.
Your muscles and joints feel better than ever.
3. Goodbye Coronary Heart Disease: While patients can’t feel this healing benefit of exercise, it is the one that saves lives. Exercise removes two of the major risk factors that lead to heart disease: 1) physical inactivity and 2) obesity. Exercise also increases your good cholesterol (HDL) and lowers your blood pressure.
Your risk of heart attack or stroke is reduced.
4. Goodbye Type 2 Diabetes: Patients with type 2 diabetes gain substantial benefits from exercise. Exercise improves the body’s use of insulin, and the related weight loss improves insulin sensitivity. Of course patients with type 2 diabetes need to get guidelines from their doctor before starting an exercise program.
Your blood sugar levels are better controlled.
5. Goodbye Sleep Apnea: Patients with sleep apnea are often caught in a destructive cycle. Their weight promotes occurrences of apnea then inadequate sleep promotes weight gain.
With all of these benefits it’s hard to see why anyone would avoid exercise. What’s your excuse?
- I know you’re tired…exercise gives you energy.
- I know you’re in pain…exercise alleviates your muscle and joint pain.
- I know you’d rather stay in bed…exercise makes your sleep more restful.v
- I know you’re pressed for time…exercise improves your efficiency and extends your life.
- I know you don’t know where to start…that’s where I come in.
Call me and we’ll schedule a consultation where I can show you the fastest and safest way to reap all of the benefits of exercise.
Then the next time you see your doctor he won’t give you a lecture. He’ll congratulate you.
Your friend & coach,
Try out our Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout totally FREE with unlimited sessions for 7 days: 1 Week Boot Camp Trial Info
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp