I’ll admit that this snack recipe by Diana Keuilian is a keeper – you can’t have just one! BLT Bites
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 3 slices nitrate-free bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Lazy Man’s Ranch
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
- Cut each tomato in half and gently scoop out the insides with a spoon.
- Place the tomato halves cut side-down and allow to drain for 10 minutes.
- Mix the bacon, ranch, onions, and parsley in a small bowl.
- Spoon into the tomato halves.
- Chill for 15 minutes or until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Check out more fabulous recipes on https://brienshamp.com/recipes
Your friend & coach,
Try out our Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout totally FREE with unlimited sessions for 7 days: 1 Week Boot Camp Trial Info
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp