Check out this totally scrumptious dessert recipe by Diana Keuilian: http://realhealthyrecipes.com/2014/08/20/summer-fruit-crisp/
For the Topping:
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup coconut palm sugar
- 2/3 cup blanched almond flour
- ¾ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- Dash of sea salt
For the Fruit:
- 4 cups stone fruit, chopped (i.e. plums and nectarines)
- 2 Tablespoons arrowroot starch
- ¼ cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a casserole pan with coconut oil.
- In a medium sized bowl combine all of the topping ingredients and mix until well combined.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the fruit ingredients. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the fruit into the prepared casserole pan. Sprinkle the topping over the top of the fruit.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 5 minutes, until golden.
- Serve warm with a scoop of coconut milk ice cream. Enjoy!
NUTRITION ANALYSIS: Each serving contains approximately Calories: 393 Fat: 25 Carbohydrates: 43 Sodium: 125 Fiber: 4 Protein: 6
Check out more fabulous recipes on https://brienshamp.com/recipes
Your friend & coach,
Try out our Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout totally FREE with unlimited sessions for 7 days: 1 Week Boot Camp Trial Info
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp