Yesterday I told you about a successful program I created last year… a 5-week exercise & nutrition program based upon the intermittent fasting model that allows you to cheat during the holidays and continue to lose weight and inches.
Many lost 10-20 POUNDS AND 2-4 INCHES FROM THEIR WAIST in only 5 weeks during the most difficult time of the year.
I just finished a revision of last year’s program to make it even better and you can now register here: Holiday Belly Burn Program (please share :))
If you are feeling a bit heavy and bloated after a weekend of parties and too much candy this program will break the pattern, so you can stop the sugar and carb addiction and get back on track.
I know you’re probably thinking you should do something about that habit, like sign up for a program that is literally guaranteed to get you in shape in record time.
But then, the old excuses to avoid working out and eating better surface, especially around the holidays.
Here is the thing about excuses, they will always be there.
Many of you will be surprised by this, but even I find many excuses NOT to exercise. I don’t exercise because it is fun (although we do make it fun here at Fit Body Boot Camp), but I need to… to feel my best for my family and to serve you. I am not as nice of a guy when I don’t take care of myself, so working out is a must.
If you need a few more excuses to NOT get into shape and take care of you now I found an article on excuses posted on postgradproblems.com.
Here are 31 excuses you can use this holiday season, starting right now…
- My workout can start tomorrow. No need to worry about it today.
- I’ve already ruined my diet today, so working out isn’t going to help.
- These sweats have a drawstring, so there’s no need to go to the gym today.
- I’m feeling fat. I’d better eat my feelings first.
- I’m almost done with Season 4 of Breaking Bad on Netflix, only have one season left, so I’ll go to the gym after that.
- I’m too tired tonight. I’ll get up early and go in the morning.
- I’m too tired this morning. I’ll go during my lunch break.
- I got invited to lunch. I can’t turn them down for the gym. I’ll go after.
- I forgot my gym clothes. Guess I’ll have to go tomorrow.
- I’ll work out at home. P90X will be better for me anyway.
- I just remembered P90X sucks, better take the day off.
- Maybe if I just do a few jumping jacks, that’ll get me motivated to work out for reals.
- I would go work out, but then I would have to shower again and I don’t want to wash my hair today.
- They say that abs are made in the kitchen. Maybe I can just starve myself skinny.
- I don’t really have time this week. I’ll start next week after things calm down at work.
- Work was really stressful. I just need to sit on the couch to unwind.
- My kids are keeping me too busy.
- It’s not like anyone sees me naked anyway. What’s the point?
- My husband/wife doesn’t care what I look like. They have to love me anyway.
- Bikini season doesn’t start until May. I have plenty of time to look good.
- I deserve a night/week/month off.
- My kids don’t need me as a role model, they can find one on TV easily enough.
- It’s too cold.
- It’s too hot.
- It’s too windy.
- I can’t start in the middle of the week. I’ll have to wait until next Monday.
- I’m busy Monday. Next week is probably better.
- Thanksgiving is coming up, I’ll gain a whole bunch of weight anyway.
- 8-13 extra pounds around my belly during the holidays will hardly be noticeable.
- I look super awesome in big, bulky sweaters.
- This can be my 2017 resolution. I’ll start working out in January. That worked out fine last year.
So there you go, 31 excuses you can use at anytime, but I do hope you never will.
If you are done with the excuses, and have had enough with “putting it off”…
CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP FOR THE HOLIDAY BELLY BURN PROGRAM
The Holiday Belly Burn Program starts on Monday, November 14 if you are ready to finish the year strong!!! Can’t wait to see you at boot camp. Let’s do this!
Your friend & coach,
Try out our Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout totally FREE with unlimited sessions for 7 days: 1 Week Boot Camp Trial Info
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp